Truck Digital video recorder (DVR)
Being a truck driver, you must know the struggle of parking. With such a large vehicle and so many blind spots, keeping track of the truck’s surroundings is difficult. That’s when the digital video recorder steps in as a solution.
The digital video recorder comes with HD resolution and a two-way channel to keep track of the truck’s surroundings. For enhanced performance, it’s equipped with motion detection, blue parking control, and loop video. All these features, combined with others, make the video a must-have for truck drivers.
The main feature of the DVR is its parking mode function. Whenever there’s movement anywhere around it, the truck automatically starts recording. This helps capture footage of incidents, including theft or vandalism, when the truck is unattended.
Furthermore, it provides 720p and 1080p HD displays. You can modify their settings to suit your needs. You can also change the language, split screens, recording resolution, audio settings, and camera format.
Luckily, if you need, our DVR can provide various other features. For example, motion detection, remote access, voice and sound control, etc. Let’s take a look at them.
Features Of Digital Video Recorders
Here’s a list of features the digital video recorder offers.
- IP67 waterproof system featuring glue-filling technology
- 7,10.1-inch IPS touchscreen
- Multiple options for split-screen display
- Voice and sound control for easy operation
- Accurate sound recording with noise reduction
- Automatic parking monitoring every time your truck stops
- Truck-specific aviation cables
Working of Digital Video Recorders
The DVR converts analog signals from cameras into digital form through an analog-to-digital converter. The video is compressed using a codec algorithm to reduce file size. It’s then stored on the hard drive with metadata, including date, time, and camera number.
For viewing, the playback function allows you to retrieve relevant video data using the same codec algorithm. It then displays it on a monitor or display device.
Let’s have a look at the accessories and specifications of the system.
Accessories Included in the Digital Video Recorder Package
A DVR package includes the following accessories to ensure you get the best services and a premium experience.
|HD camera||2 or 4|
|5 meters of extensive cable||3|
|15 meters of extensive cable
With every DVR system, we provide technical specifications to help you understand the system.
|Visual Angle||Horizontal 170° Vertical 170°|
|Signal input||Two video ports|
|Display panel||lPS panel|
|Input power supply||12-24V (universal)|
The digital video recorder promises to make your life easy.
Below are mentioned the functions that separate our product from the market.
The loop video function allows the digital video recorder to record video footage continuously. Here, the oldest footage is overwritten once the capacity reaches full. This ensures the DVR always has the most up-to-date footage without manually deleting old files.
Fill Light With Night Vision
The fill light function helps to improve visibility in low-light conditions. It allows the digital video recorder to capture detailed video footage even at night.
Enhanced Night Vision
If fill-light isn’t enough for you, then enhanced night vision is! Thanks to its modern night vision, you can frequently drive at night or in low-light conditions without worrying about visibility.
Picture Deformity Correction
It helps correct distortions or other abnormalities in the video footage. This way, the DVR ensures the footage is precise and accurate, even when the camera faces vibrations or other external factors.
Our product has been designed with trucks and heavy vehicles in mind. We know it’s next to impossible for truck drivers to monitor the area behind them while backing up. To solve the issue, the astern video feature lends you the eyes to monitor the back easily.
Blue parking control
Due to the size of the vehicles, truck drivers usually need help parking them. The blue parking control function helps drivers park their trucks safely by guiding them into a parking space.
Turn on the lights
The digital video recorder can automatically turn on the vehicle’s lights when it detects low-light conditions. This improves visibility and safety on the road to a great extent.
Eliminate error codes
You know how error codes are a nightmare. They lead to reduced performance, decreased fuel efficiency, or even truck breakdowns. Well, not anymore! Integrating with the vehicle’s onboard computer, a DVR can remove these errors, ensuring the smooth running of the truck.
Before and after video
The DVR can capture footage before and after an event, such as an accident. This can provide valuable context and help to paint a complete picture of what happened.
Apart from the above-mentioned features, there are tons of benefits you’ll get if you order from our company. They are:
- Our one-stop service offers everything from technical support to warehousing and delivery.
- With us, you’ll have access to 20 experienced automotive electronics engineers who can help you with any questions or concerns. Whether you need help with installation or general maintenance, our team is here to help.
- Unlike other suppliers who mark up their prices to make a profit, we offer direct factory sales. We offer high-quality DVR systems at the best price by cutting out the middleman.
- We maintain a failure rate of less than 2%. So when you choose our products, you get the highest quality digital video recorder software and hardware.
- Our keyboard or multi-touch screen makes it easier than ever to use the DVR system. With intuitive controls and a user-friendly interface, using the system is easier than you think.
- We have a strong team of engineers and technicians. Hence, we claim the strength and expertise to deliver high-quality DVR systems.
- Our IPS multi-angle HD screen ensures a clear view of your recordings. You’ll enjoy a better viewing experience with no color change or reflection.
- With a production capacity of 1,000 pieces per day, you can trust that we’ll always have the products you need in stock and ready to ship.
Installing a digital video recorder system is easier than you think. Our company provides a complete guide for installing and wiring the product to ensure a smooth installation.
The screen can be installed in two ways
- You can embed the screen inside the center console
- Alternatively, you can install the desktop and place the screen on the counter.
Another exciting thing about the product is its ability to provide various installation modes. The central console bracket can be panned 180 degrees back and forth and tilted 360 degrees to capture multiple angles.
Video Recorder Wiring
Connection of Power Cord
- Connect the black trigger to the negative pole of the camera
- Connect the red trigger to the positive pole of it.
- Connect the yellow trigger to the battery
- Connect the yellow trigger to the priority for reversing.
The digital video recorder has the potential to be your assistant like nothing else. It features a compact design and offers easy installation and operation. Even the mount is simple to use, and luckily, you can pair up four cameras instead of two to have a better view of the vehicle.
Even better, the digital video recorder is shock- and waterproof, keeping your footage clear and crisp. Moreover, you can also enjoy many other advanced features. For instance, you can opt for a system offering four cameras with 360-degree coverage.
Lastly, the GPS can help you track the location of your truck 24/7. All these features won’t only provide protection but also allow you to prevent accidents and other incidents of theft, etc. However, remember that you’ll need to spend extra money. It’ll be worth it at the end of the day, and you won’t regret your decision.
Any suggestions from us? Make sure to purchase the system from a reliable company. This will ensure you get the best product at an affordable price. For your ease, our company covers everything from delivery to installation to technical support. Call our professionals and get your problem solved in no time. So what is stopping you? Order your digital video recorder system and reap the benefits now!